Gordon 65

I own a Nissan note and my wife owns a Nissan Pixo, the problem we have with the Pixo the battery discharges overnight and the car has been checked by the dealer but they have been unable to find the problem.

Hi the Pixo is 2011 and we had it serviced and diagnostic checked by the the dealer it is a intermittent fault and leaves the new battery with less than 2 volts over night so I can only assume that this is quite a heavy drain.

Thats quite a bit of drain...not the boot light is it?

The best way to properly diagnose it is to measure the amps draw at the fusebox and remove fuses to eliminate the current draw...time consuming but effective

Hi Trevor the problem with this drainage is it only happens rarely it can be months between intervals and I decided to check YouTube videos these all seemed to point towards what you have said but it's difficult to tell when the only hint I've had is in the morning firstly when my fire tries to start up setting out for work it's dead.