Serena Highway Star

Hi MIss D...welcome to the Forum!

I can't find anything specific for the Highway Star on the internet.

Great looking vehicle...how you finding it?

Regards,   Trevor - Admin

Hi there and thank you.  I have a 2007 import which I got in October and it is a gorgeous dark metallic claret colour - very pleased with it yes.  However, I'm keen to find an owner's manual and also to find out how I can get the centre console computer translated from Japanese to English?  Any ideas anyone?

I just tried looking on the internet where there are plenty of references to them and they are all downloadable...but it seems at your own risk!

I can't think how you would convert from Japanese to English...I would it imagine it would be better to learn Japanese or carry a translation book :-)

• 5 years later...

I bought a a 2006 serena and i download Google translator and now i have my mobile Bluetooth connection and my dvd work i cant seam to find a disk for the sat nav to work but just rest my mobile over the screen a@d use Google maps. love the vehicle. going touring round isle of man next year and Britain i live in hull uk

• Like 1

HI Bob...welcome to the Club

Sometimes, its just easier to take the simple route, such as using your phone and online maps....cheaper and easier to update

Something to look forward to with touring around the IOM....sounds interesting especially if you have an interest in motorcycle racing

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, i was wondering if anyone can help me. I have got a nissan serena 2011 highway star however the system is all in Japanese. Can anyone tell me what i can do to change the system from Japanese to English. Much appreciated. 

• 1 year later...

Hi. We have a Nissan Serena Highway Star. Registered here 2009.

We got hit while parked outside by unknown driver. Our right side wing mirror was damaged and a scrape down the side. Insurance company couldn't find any repair station that could replace the mirror and nor can we. They paid us a minimal sum to repair it ourselves. Any suggestions or anyone local in Essex breaking one?

Sue and Rob.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2016 at 3:43 PM, Miss D said:

Hi there and thank you.  I have a 2007 import which I got in October and it is a gorgeous dark metallic claret colour - very pleased with it yes.  However, I'm keen to find an owner's manual and also to find out how I can get the centre console computer translated from Japanese to English?  Any ideas anyone?

Hello I also have 2007 Highway Star and with it came an owners manual in English. The company is JPNZ instructions are torequest a repair manual for this vehicle visit www.jpnz.co.nz and select Workshop/Repair Manual

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone merry Xmas and a Happy New year, iv just got a Nissan highway star 2 ltr import but need subframe rubbers but can’t get anything as the chassis number is not the norm, can anyone help me please thank you.