Qashqai 2016

Hi people, just wondering if anyone can help me.  I am having a problem with my car.  I recently had to replace the battery on the car as it was reporting a faulty cell.  3 days later, the car alarm went off until expectedly.   I tried to make the alarm go off by pressing both buttons on keyfob to make alarm go off in case I pressed something while it was in my pocket.  Now the car is behaving weird when un locking.  If I understand lock the car using the outside door buttons eg. If I unlock the passenger door, nor other door will unlock, I would have to go to each door and unlock.  How can I get this back to normal again where all doors unlock when either of the 3 unlock buttons would unlock the whole car.   Any help would be fantastic

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest disconnecting the battery and resetting all the locks from the remote once reconnected.

If memory serves me correctly, you have to turn the key to position II and then press the buttons on the remote.

Best to have a search through the forum to see if there is a procedure listed