New to the forum

Hi All, 

New to this forum - have been trying to find a UK forum for Pathfinder for a little while. 

Owned a Pathfinder  2007 for 3 years without issue, until recently when there as been a lot of electrically faults. 

maybe someone you can help. 

Otherwise great car, huge amount of space and all the mods I could ask for .. when they work

Hi....welcome to the Forum

The Pathfinder is a great car but as you have already experienced, being a Nissan...it will suffer from inherited French electrical gremlins.

Usually, I have found it is just very poor quality electrical connectors where they connect to a component. You will find if you slightly move them at an angle and the component starts working again then its a case of wedging it in that position (cable tie) and that mostly works for ages.

Cheers,    Trevor

Hi,

New to this. I Am picking my Brand new x-trail Tekna 1.6dci up on Friday. Can't wait. Had a qashqai 1.6 petrol a while ago, loved the car but very under powered I hope I don't have same problem with X-Trail.