ADVICE NEEDED FRONT BUMPER NISSAN NISMO 370Z

JoKemp

Hey guys. I am completely new here and not my ideal way of introducing myself but today someone smashed into my beloved nismo. Brought brand new in aug 2017. Thankfully not a write off but they're claiming I am liable and my excess is HUGE. SO just after advice... What kind of price am I looking at for a new front end if I don't go through insurance and how likely am I to get one? 

(im not expecting anything to be cheap) 

zee.png

zee1.png

zed1.png

Sorry to hear your bad news and its gutting when that happens.

Not sure what the cost is but you may want to consider going through insurance with all the checks and replacement parts that you can't see that are damaged....for example; suspension components, alignment, wheel rims or anything else that may have absorbed some impact and got damaged in the process.

Keep us updated on the progress

I'd echo as above, I once decided not to go through insurance even with video and photographic evidence it wasn't my fault, few days later I sprang a radiator leak, after stripping the front end down I found my slam panel had been pushed into it. Why are they saying you're liable for it? Do they even have insurance?

Mikeyp @ TMS Motorsport
Email us : sales@tmsmotorsport.co.uk

whatsapp-25px.png
WhatsApp us for fast response : +447979127236
TMS Motorsport – AP Racing – BUY ONLINE

-   We ship worldwide to your door  -

-  Currently Breaking for parts – Hawkeye Subaru Impreza  - Honda S2000 -

OK thank you guys. Very good advice which I will follow. My excess is 1.5k and parts come to around the same so ill end up paying more with VAT and labour anyways. 

Also, I dont know what other damage is there so yeah youre right. Many thanks!