Rev counter for for a nissan pixo

Dannydashcam

Im after fitting a standard rev counter or after market rev counter but ive dismantled the clock housing and cannot find where to connect the standard revcounter and i cant source a aftermarket 3 cylinder one .. anyone any advice cheers... new member

Any digital rev counter should work and maybe the best bet would be to run one through the OBD socket which will output engine information which can be displayed.

Here's a link to one that will work on a 3 cylinder

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-12V-2-52mm-Digital-Rev-Counter-Tacho-Tachometer-Gauge-Red-LED-Light/122562255286?hash=item1c894799b6:g:mScAAOSw9~5ZTPQv

• 4 years later...
On 3/24/2018 at 3:41 PM, Dannydashcam said:

Im after fitting a standard rev counter or after market rev counter but ive dismantled the clock housing and cannot find where to connect the standard revcounter and i cant source a aftermarket 3 cylinder one .. anyone any advice cheers... new member

Hi there, I’m planning to install one too (the oem one). I’m struggling to install it, can you tell me where you managed to install all the cables ecc. Please :)