Tekna for N-Connecta

GJonesy21

Hi members....  just about to trade in my lovely 2016 N Connecta for a 2021 Tekna (non hybrid) 11k on the clock.

Can anyone tell me what the differences are, the wife wants to know why I am parting with the Christmas cash!

Thanks for any help.

IMG_9709.jpeg

Not sure on the differences without doing a side by side comparison and also taking it for an extended test drive and seeing how they compare.

If you are looking to trade before Christmas means the trader would probably be keen to make the sale so a good deal could possibly be had at this time of year.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The newer engine is the same one  used in the A,class mercedes 

comes in two power outputs 130 bhp and 160 bhp 

it dosnt suffer the 1.2 engines well documented timing chain and excessive oil consumption issues 

i found mpg on the 130 bhp model to be about the same as my 1.2 qasqaui when i had one for a week as a courtesy vehicle , also the engine is not as smooth as the 1.2 unit and seems to have flat spots , occasional hesitancy whilst driving at lower speeds 

OK, have changed it now for a 2021 QQ T-Connecta auto and the difference between the (2016) 1.2 and the 1.3 is remarkable..... its very quick out of the blocks for this type of car, so far very pleased with it.

I did have an orange engine management light show up but it was diagnosed as a warning about the 'radar' apparently, now cleared by local Nissan dealer. and no...it wasn't a low flying aircraft 😉