2010 n-tec 1.5 dci nissan note

littleshaz72

Aa recovered my car & took it to local garage as car wouldn't fire up without a tiny bit easy start or slight movement to bump start a week on & the garage rang me & said it's going to cost £2500 as the pump &  injectors are needing replaced  so I have decided against getting the work done as the car isn't worth that so I told him I would pick the car up & he said the car no longer starts which is strange as car was running fine only thing that wasn't fine was getting it to fire up I've spoke to a few people & they've said no way pump or injectors were gone as car wouldn't of started or would of been back firing & alerts so any advice on this would be good

It sounds like it could have been misfuelled but would definitely take to another garage to diagnose it further.

Even with a misfuel it could clear and run well if the fuel filter is changed and topped up with correct fuel.

Also, you mention it needs a bump start then maybe the battery needs replacing which could also lead to the symptoms you describe.

I would definitely get the car taken back to your house or another garage