Engine Identification

Hi All,

Newbie to this site so I am not sure which direction I need to go to ask the following question so I shall start here for now.

I seem to have inherited an engine with no paperwork which was part of my father’s estate.

It looks brand new or at least refurbished.

I think it is something he planned to do but never got round to doing but that’s all the information I have.

As things stand I have no idea of the exact model of Nissan this engine goes into.

He owned a 2008 X-Trail which I recall had engine work done but this does not fit the same car he owned.

I have looked over the engine and seen the following numbers:

Renault Nissan Car Engine - M9R02

Silver Section Of The Engine:

8200 539 196

Renault Nissan

415 Mb DP 1.1

8200521007  B

271-05 : 6

M9R02

221B34

3223303  2X 1774 1312334 05

Black Section Of The Engine:

N 19 09

809 122

I have also included some photos if that helps.

I was hoping there would be some online engine database but I cannot seem to find anything.

So if anyone know the make, model and year of the car this goes into that would be amazing.

Kind Regards

David

IMG_6831.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi....welcome to the Club

It seems there is an M9R802 engine which is a 2.0DCi engine fitted to some of the Renault range but also would have found their way into the Nissan range that had this engine size

Here is a link to some more information on the engine: https://www.proxyparts.com/car-parts-stock/result/engine-code/m9r802/part/engine/