Fuse box

andy1494

Hi guys need some help please,I have 2019 nissan qashqai, was looking for fuse for cigarette lighter, on the right hand side panel, could not find it, beside dropped one fuse behind the dashboard,which I cannot recover, all the dashboard light gone off as well as audio any help and advice please 

I would go back into the fusebox and look for any missing or blown fuses 

Chances are it has to be related to your accessing the fusebox previously

Hi Trevor, thanks for that ,I could not see find it , because nothing was working steering was all over the place, had to call breakdown, stuck without a car until they get one

• 1 month later...

I have similar issue on my qashqai ti. my instrumental cluster stopped working(dash). Nissan is asking $3000 to fix. It’s just 6 years and replacing dash is not someone would expect. 

Seems there is a common failure on the instrument cluster

Nissan Qashqai Instrument Cluster Dash Repair – 2007 – 2012

£250.00 inc. Vat

NISSAN QASHQAI DASH CLUSTER REPAIR DASHBOARD / INSTRUMENT CLUSTER / PANEL FAILING /SPEEDOMETER REPAIR

Usually the dash starts flashing followed by total power failure ABS and other warning lights flashing. We replace the faulty parts with new more robust components.

The repair is carried out by fully qualified electronics engineers and your mileage reading will stay intact as we can retain the original data.

Common Faults:

• FLASHING ON AND OFF
  • TOTAL POWER FAILURE
  • LED’S NOT ILLUMINATING
  • GAUGES NOT WORKING
  • BACK LIGHTING ISSUES