2022 Nissan Qashqai 1.3 DIG-T MHEV N-Connecta (158) BUT is it?

Just had my new 2022 Nissan Qashqai 1.3 DIG-T MHEV N-Connecta (158) delivered and was super excited BUT.... I was expecting the N-Connecta features listed here as had confirmed this was the latest model (I also test drove this model) however and for the most part it matches expectations but seems to be outfitted with non aligned tech, the main issue for me is the drivers display, it is cited everywhere to be 12.3" fully digital meter however, mine is part analogue/part digital (will add pics) looking in more detail everything else seem to be right maybe other than not noticed any Centre Console Ambient lighting. Any ideas what is going on, can you spot anything else (is it older shape/diff model etc)

Thanks in advance (I have raised this with the company I got it from but waiting to hear back and would like to be pre-armed with any advice).

Dan

What I got 3.PNG

What I got 2.PNG

What I got 1.PNG

What I test drove and expected.png

What I got - display.jpg

Hi....welcome to the Club

I would say this may have been a last minute substitution due to the semi-conductor shortages.

A lot of manufacturers have gone this way as a result of this issue and have released vehicles with lower level technology fitted

• 2 weeks later...