Pathfinder wanted

HarryH

Hi all! 

Im thinking of getting a Pathfinder in the next month or two. Wanted something bigger for going fishing/camping and always loved the look of the Pathfinder. Especially the older shape (07/08 models). 

Has anyone got a rot free one with upgraded timing chain they are thinking of parting with? 

Thanks in advance 🤘🏻🙂

Harry

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi Harry,

I have a 2011 Nissan Pathfinder Tekna 2.5DCI Automatic with in dark gunmetal grey which I'm looking at selling. (I haven't advertised him yet) Why him?  Well it's because we call him "The Beast"

He has 97k miles, an MOT valid until 13th July 2023, has a full Nissan main dealer service history from new and has had 2 previous owners.  I bought him in October 2015 and as soon as I got him I had the full chassis treated with Dynatrol.  I can confirm i've never off-roaded him (except driving onto a sports field) but can confirm that his 4-wheel drive is fully functioning in both high and low ratios.

I bought him without a towbar being fitted, but had my local Nissan dealer fit one as my wife and I have a 4 berth caravan, although I've only ever towed the van about 6 times with him.

Being a Tekna, he's got full leather upholstery with electric heated front seats, an electric sunroof, cruise control, an hard drive based audio system and satellite navigation, electric folding mirrors and I can confirm that EVERY function of the vehicle works without fault.  Additionally I had installed a HeatShot system which gives him heated windscreen washer jets.  I also additionally added the Nissan Pathfinder bonnet protector.

Being paralysed in a wheelchair, he does have a steering ball fitted and has Jeff Gosling hand controls fitted which of course I will have removed unless the purchaser wants to retain them.

In the rear there is a Barjo dog guard, central divider and 2-door tailgate guard which can go with the vehicle.  I also have the Nissan boot tray and the load luggage cover / parcel shelf (whatever you wish to call it).

In all honesty it's a fantastic vehicle which has never let me down once and I really don't want to part with him, except have got little choice thanks to the Mayor of London 🤬

I live in Orpington in Kent which I appreciate is a good old drive from Scotland!!!

I'm ideally looking for £7500 although would probably accept £7000 for him.

If you'd like further details then please feel free to give me a bell on 07890 756983.

Kind regards

Lewis

(P.S. I haven't got round to getting photos done yet but hope to have them done within the next week.)