Indicators flashing

blueovalbug

Morning all new member here hope your all ok so my nissan quashqi indicators keep flashing when I lock it they also flash randomly when it's unlocked I had the battery replaced as the battery failed a test but it's not fixed the problem has anyone got any ideas thanks jamie

I would look at the earth leads and connections to start with, common fault on Nissan.

After that then there may be an issue with the security control module (if under the dash it could have suffered water ingress from the windscreen leaking) - look for tell tale signs of water leaking under the dash area

Hi thanks for your reply I really thought I'd cracked it I realised that the interior light wasn't coming on when the rear passenger door was open nor did it show up as open on the dashboard so I unscrewed the switch and found the wire was broken down at the bottom near the seat anywayni joined the wire back up the interior light works as it should now and it also shows up as open on the dashboard but the lights are still flashing 

• Like 1