Nissan Cima Vip 2010

Jarek

Hello
I just wanted to introduce myself and show off the new car which is mentioned in the title of the post Nissan Cima Vip 2010.

My name is Jarek.. and I'm 59 so a bit older then my car .
Does anyone have experience with this ultra-rare car?
Since the car was obviously imported from Japan, it has a Japanese radio frequency - up to 90MHZ - therefore the only station I receive is BBC2 8-)) and the TV inside is NTSC instead of Pal secam.
Does anyone of you know how and WHERE to get to the tv and radio receivers to install the frequency changer?

Hi Jarek ....welcome to the Club

Have to say that i needed to look this model up as never seen one before

Very impressive machine and see that many have been modified to look even better

Post up some pics of yours if you want to

Sorry, not sure on where to get components for the audio to convert to UK but years ago there just used to be an adapter that connected to the aerial and that converted it to UK stations.

Not sure if there are any around nowadays as it was some time ago when I last saw or fitted on

hi

I a;ready bought 2 adapters  - for radio and for TV but where to install them? no idea where tv and radio amplifier are ..8-)

atm has changed some things.. on the bonnet is the "proper" emblem - not lying but standing- and I should finish - maybe today adding a SECOND sound system with modern radio and another set of speakers.

Because inside is a very complicated Bosse system and no1 in Bristol wanted to work with my Nissan I decided to put inside the second system..So I will have all the modern tools  like Bloototh, wi-fi and of course Uk radio with normal frequency. I will post some pictures when I finish it completely

and here are the pictures image.thumb.jpeg.9d53c7912310611ca31e990a3616ff2e.jpeg

cima2.jpg

cima3.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...