Hi from Django from in Norwich

Django

Hi I have just purchased my third Micra and thought it was about time I joined the Forum.

The car I have just bought in my mind is a bit special, but I'm sure I will told if more well informed members think it is not, but that is what forums are for, learning and passing information?

My "new" Micra is a 2000 K11(?) 998 3 door "Celebration" and the thing that makes it special for me is the fact that it was owned by the proverbial older lady (it's true this time, her name was Mary!) who amongst other things drove it to Church on Sundays.

The car has been garaged all its life whilst not being driven and has covered just 18,000 miles, it has 15 stamps in the book so been serviced  at just over 1.000 mile intervals, I think the lady was ripped off by the garage unless it was at her insistence? 

It still smells looks and feels like new and I'm very please with  the new addition to my family of Japanese cars

I have a couple of general questions to ask so would be grateful if someone could point me to the correct section to post in. 

I will be keeping the car completely original and stock and look forward towards bring it up to new and hopefully showroom condition and possibly showing it.

I will sort out avatars etc asap

Thanks for letting me join the forum.

Django