NEW MEMBER 2nd OLDEST NISSAN DEALER UK

Hello,

I am joining this forum with hopes to be able to supply you guys with some hard to come by parts for your beloved Nissans, as the title states we are the second oldest Nissan dealer in the uk and we are looking to move some of our older parts that have been stored away for years. I will be doing a follow up post with our parts list which should have thousands of items for you guys to sift through at your leisure, I just wanted to test the waters to see how helpful this would be for you guys, any responses or comments appreciated.

Kind regards,
Oscar

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Oscar,

Sorry for late reply, but if you have any Murano 2005 parts or accessories i'd be interested

I used to work for Barnard and Brough, dealer 1004 so i think we would have been up there as one of the oldest!

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2023 at 4:23 PM, KAP FOLKESTONE said:

Hello,

I am joining this forum with hopes to be able to supply you guys with some hard to come by parts for your beloved Nissans, as the title states we are the second oldest Nissan dealer in the uk and we are looking to move some of our older parts that have been stored away for years. I will be doing a follow up post with our parts list which should have thousands of items for you guys to sift through at your leisure, I just wanted to test the waters to see how helpful this would be for you guys, any responses or comments appreciated.

Kind regards,
Oscar

Hi Oscar,

Looking forward to your list of spares for Nissan Serena Highway Star.

• 1 month later...