Speakers

Martynmnart

Hi, this must be the quietest forum ever!

We have just bought a 59 plate pixo N-Tec for my other half and have a question. The speakers on the dash work fine but the door speakers don't (all 4) are there speakers in the doors or are the grilles just there for show.

Thanks

Martyn

• 3 weeks later...

There are no speakers in the doors as standard, just the dash speakers up top which are 10cm. To make things harder there isn't even any speaker cable in the doors so you'll have to run your own in. If you need help getting the head unit out let me know...just a had a nosey in there a week ago and it's a two minute job. Running the speaker wire in won't be though! I'm going to try running it in from the door into the car rather than the other way round as access is tight up behind the dash. The alternative would be to run your own cables into the boot (the necessary trim comes off easily) and install your own speakers in the parcel shelf.

Have you had your first service yet? I need to find a main dealer that won't rip me off... I had a look at the service sheet and the P1 (1st service) is basically an oil/filter change and a list of checks for £180! Rip off.

• 1 month later...

We had our 1st service (9k) one for £130 by our local Holdcroft Nissan, but the second service we had recently (18k) now that was a rip off, with the main service and an air con service came to £328, I nearly fell off my chair!

Won't be having another Pixo at them service prices I don't think.......