Qashqai 2014 driving in Europe - Headlight beam adjustment

I am taking my new Qashqai Acenta Premium to France in 3 weeks. There does not seem to be any way to adjust the headlight beams for European driving. Will I have to rely on stick on beam deflectors? This seems positively medieval on a car with so many electronic gizmos. The beams on my last car (an Octavia) could be adjusted from inside electronically. I have read a lot of inaccurate drivel on the web about this topic and can find no definitive answers. An email to Nissan did not do much better. I was simply referred back to the dealership. Nobody seems to have much by way of answers about this. Can anyone help?

• 1 month later...

Hi - interested to know what you concluded, as appears no one is going to reply and I assume you've already been to France. I'm going soon and would rather not attempt to put stickers in the right but hard to figure out place on lights if there's no need. Thanks

• 9 months later...

I just joined the owners club because I'm going to France in a couple of weeks and I need to know what the headlight adjustment is for the Qashqai Tekna. As the lights are LED with an automated levelling system (manual page 2-41), I suspect that stickers might not be appropriate. My first surprise was not being able to find any mention or advice in the supplied car manual. - My second surprise is, having registered here I am still not provided with the advice I want! Even if no other members have posted a solution I'd have thought that Nissan themselves would be monitoring the site and providing answers? Disappointed