heavy clutch as i plays my knee up

Clutch to heavy

I have over come this problem . first there's a over centre spring on the clutch peddle . that's there to assist . But at the age of 71 years I have found .it painful . I first done a servo conversion to a 1990 land rover . with grate success. So its XTrail time I fitted 7 iches remote servo in to the empty space behind the left head lamp . access remove inner plastic wing . make up bracket and fit as close to to metal plate that strengthens the inner wing .

Make Bundy pipes up with metric ends to fit on the original car clutch pipes the servo ends at 24 to the inch add two story flexy hoses in two pipes .

Now I learnt the hard way and if you was to pump the peddle twice all a fitter did and blow the slave cylinder out in the clutch housing . ( remove g/box to replace )

Now I have overcome this as the servo was to powerful . So I fitted a vacuum regular . the vamuum punp produces 30 cube off vacuum the regulator ajustes it to 15 to 17 . by the way you have to remove the overcentre spring or the peddle will stay down . one more for safety make 35 to 40 mm stop and glue to fire wall to stop pedde travel .

Good luck and questions please ask

Jimmy dog