Nissan almera 2005 petrol

Dale

Nissan Almera 2005 petrol

Hiya guys, I was wondering if you could help me, I bought a cheap Nissan almera 2005 1.6 petrol and a month later it’s started losing power, it revs up just fine but when it’s in gear and I try to pick up speed (even shifting down) it struggles. It feels like there’s power here to give but it doesn’t want to give it. I can get it to 70mph on the motorway but on an uphill it will fall to 60mph. The clutch seems solid it’s a bit tight and hard to depress, all the fluids are topped up and there’s no warning lights on the dash, I thought it might be in limp mode but then if it is what would it be if it’s not giving off a warning. I think it could be the exhaust but I’m not sure, just wanna see what you (or anyone in the feed) thinks before I take it to a garage and get ripped off. It’s a piece of shot but I wanna know if it’s the clutch (that will kill me off) or if it’s an easy fix. Skint already with it being Xmas any advice is appreciated.  Thanks.