Owners Manual for 53 plate Almera 1.5 SE petrol

terryc

Hello everyone,

Can anyone direct me to a website that may have a .pdf for the owners manual for a 53 plate Almera 1.5 SE petrol.

My old 51 Almera is condemned(after 159,625 troubhle free miles!) so I have bought the above.

I run them into the ground as I am in a band and if I had a new car I would hate the thought of ripping the upholstery when I throw  amplifiers & guitar cases in the back so old cars don't worry me at all.

This model has the LCD display with multi function panel, I have figured out most of the functions but the owners handbook is most helpful.

Mind you I bought the car from a dealer for £1400 3 days ago and I have since had to take it back as it lost power this morning and the engine management light came on...coil packs or fuel injection?? Oil pressure is fine, I guess they will plug it into a diagnostic and find out the trouble or it's money back time..

Many thanks and hope to see some replies

Terry C

Hello everyone,

Can anyone direct me to a website that may have a .pdf for the owners manual for a 53 plate Almera 1.5 SE petrol.

My old 51 Almera is condemned(after 159,625 troubhle free miles!) so I have bought the above.

I run them into the ground as I am in a band and if I had a new car I would hate the thought of ripping the upholstery when I throw  amplifiers & guitar cases in the back so old cars don't worry me at all.

This model has the LCD display with multi function panel, I have figured out most of the functions but the owners handbook is most helpful.

Mind you I bought the car from a dealer for £1400 3 days ago and I have since had to take it back as it lost power this morning and the engine management light came on...coil packs or fuel injection?? Oil pressure is fine, I guess they will plug it into a diagnostic and find out the trouble or it's money back time..

Many thanks and hope to see some replies

Terry C

Hi Terry welcome to the club! Try this:

http://www.importworkshop.com/files/manuals/nissan/N16-pulsar-almera.zip