Hello, Just bought a Pixo. Still have not seen another on the road.

jez

Hi, I have joined this club today as I have just bought a Nissan Pixo. To be honest I know nothing about this car and only bought it as I wanted a small economic car for London driving. I bought it blind from eBay and I have been looking for another one while I have been driving around but I am beginning to think I am the only person in NW London who has one. OK I know it is not a dream car but is it really so bad that I am the only owner of a Pixo? Seems to be a nice enough drive for a cheap car.

• 2 months later...

As Darth Vader would say..."I find your lack of faith disturbing"  ;)  ....on a more serious note (no pun intended for Note Owners ) admittedly sights of this rare beast are few and far between, especially at watering holes (petrol stations) ...but since my purchase of my Pixo, ive discovered a fellow work colleague own's a pixo, only noticed once id bought a Pixo... as for sightings on the road to date ive seen approximately 4 Pixo's on the road in and around the roads of South Tyneside.

Do not despair my fellow Pixo owner...you're not alone

Regards