New owner/member

J.Low75

Hello to all at NOC,

I have recently purchased a 2008 K12 1.6 Micra CC Acenta 84'000 miles to use in conjunction with two other vehicles I own, mainly to do a 4 mile commute to work, I also

own a Nissan Elgrand 3.5 4wd camper conversion - which is obviously not really suitable for a daily 4 mile commute! 

I paid £650 for the CC Acenta via eBay auction - it needed two front tyres & a couple of small jobs, apart from that it's spot on. over the moon with it for that price!. I wasn't actually looking for a CC - but I spotted it local & thought it would be fun in the summer & ended up winning it. the roof works perfectly. So first port of call was to join the owners Forum image.gif.53b3e15aeebd7f640cd071b603a033f2.gif

However it has now developed an issue, which I will post in the relevant section.

A bit about myself, I am a 25 year time served Technician at Horiba MIRA in Nuneaton, I do all of my own work on my vehicles & have access to both two & four post vehicle lifts at my workplace, along with all the tools & equipment I'm ever likely to need. Car maintenance is more of a hobby to me & I love doing all my own work (only thing I can't do is weld)

The Micra does need a few jobs doing (as I expected) so I look forward to messing around with it this year!

Regards

Jamie

Hi Jamie....welcome to the Forum

That's a great deal on the Micra, got to ask through...does the roof leak at all?

The Elgrand is a superb machine and shouldn't give you any issues.

Good to have you onboard