shudder

ravedave69

HI Guys i am new to the nissan range. Bought a tenka 2litre diesel manual about 2weeks ago 117000 miles on the clock. First problem the ac did not work, fixed that with a new low preesure pipe. the next one is a bit difficult to explain. whilst travelling along the dual carriageways at first it seemed like i had flat tyres a lot of road noise. But as i got to 60 to70mph a terrific shaking shuddering occured. Not shaking the wheels like they needed balancing. However i got them balnced and ther has been a vast improvment. But i am still concerned as ther is still an underlying vibe.Any ides would be appreciated

Cheers. David

It would be worth checking the tyres have deflection, if you raise each corner of the vehicle in turn and rotate by hand to see if the tyres have a bulge or are out of shape. Chinese tyres are prone to distorting on the tread. Also check the tread is not feathered on these tyres

On 10/3/2021 at 6:29 PM, ravedave69 said:

HI Guys i am new to the nissan range. Bought a tenka 2litre diesel manual about 2weeks ago 117000 miles on the clock. First problem the ac did not work, fixed that with a new low preesure pipe. the next one is a bit difficult to explain. whilst travelling along the dual carriageways at first it seemed like i had flat tyres a lot of road noise. But as i got to 60 to70mph a terrific shaking shuddering occured. Not shaking the wheels like they needed balancing. However i got them balnced and ther has been a vast improvment. But i am still concerned as ther is still an underlying vibe.Any ides would be appreciated

Cheers. David