Windscreen Washer not working.

Shipdenborn

Thank you for replying.  I have managed to get a 15amp fuse wire down 46cm.  However the line is still blocked/crimped.  I have uncoupled the pipe join between the pump and the windscreen washers - that pumps very well.  Also when reconnected, the driver's side washer works.  Is it possible to remove the outlets and work on the hose line, on the passenger side?   Failing that, how dow I remove the shroud which holds the w/screen outlets and the wiper blades?   I have attached some photos which I hope will help.  Thank you agaain for replying.  Best Wishes

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

It would be necessary to take the wiper blades off and also the rubber seals and the rest just undoes with screws and pull up to remove

Have you also tried compressed air down the jet (does clear the muck but unless the hose is removed then it just sends it down the tube so best to disconnect it beforehand

Thank you for responding.  I have disconnected the tube where it joins the line from he pump, and used compressed air on the jet nozzle.  But it made no diffeence, sadly.  So far I have been unable to remove the wiper arms.  So have used wd40 in the hope this will free them up.  Fingers crossed.  Gerald