DPF problems with 2019 1.6 nv300

ziggy

What i would do first is check to see if the outside air temperature indicator is working and moving up an down according to outside temperature on the dash.

If it is moving up and down i would still not rule out that the sensor is still not the problem.

Next i will ask if the drivers wing mirror ever got damaged and needed replacing at any stage? 

So the faults on the dash need to be cleared. Then you can enter service intervals options, reset that and there will be an oil reset option on diagnostics that has to be reset also. Standard dios wont have this option it has to be good equipment.

Hope this helps with your problem

the dpf has been forced to do a regen and oil and filter have been changed under warranty. I just dont see how im going to change the oil every three months in the future. The warranty runs out in 6 months as well

Without seeing the van, im gathering that the dealer is forcing the van to regen. If this is the case and the ash accumulation in the dpf is so bad, well its pointless what they are doing then. You need to get live data from diagnosics see how bad the back pressure is in the exhaust/dpf. A clean dfp should be between 5-14 m/bars at ideal and read aboit 60 mbars pressure at round 3k rpm. Imo your van needs a proper dpf clean aka dpf cleaning fluid sprayed into the dpf through the pressure hose.. 

I would advise bringing the van to a trustworthy tec mechanic to help with this issue other than main dealers because this will cause more problems around the engine most likely when your warranty runs out!🤦🏼‍♂️