2012 4x4 2.5 Navara noise at 2000 RPM passenger side

Antonfer

Hi There

I tried to do a search on these two topics, but wasn't successful, please forgive me if this was already covered in previous discussions. I have two problems, one mayor, the other minor.  The mayor - I have this problem for quite a long time, I worked around it while driving to not having the UTE to long around 2000rpm, but I need to get this fix, as it is much worse when towing my caravan.  I bought the ute like this, never noticed it when I did the test drive, but it became very apparent the day I hooked my caravan, and even now without towing the caravan. The noise is coming from the left passenger side more or less behind the glove box.  I looked inside the engine bay to see for any pipes, exhaust pipes, engine parts etc, that is making contact directly with the body, or insulation pads that maybe are worn, but I can see nothing that will indicate this.  It only vibrates at more or less 2000rpm.  It is much noisier when you have a load or going uphill, in any gear.  Not as much in first, but all up top 6, depends on the load and road.  The heavier the load the more the vibration. Any advice would be appreciated.

The  minor problem - My trip computer is not working as it should.  When I pressed the trip button, it was showing me my fuel consumption, distance to go on tank etc.  When I pressed the button now, it only swap between A and B trip meter.  Doesn't matter what I do, I cant get it back to show me the fuel consumption etc. Any suggestions?  Thank you

The first fault sounds like it could be the driveshaft or the joint(s) that is excessively worn or even damaged
I would have that checked for play as it that lets go then it could be a problem and may take out other components if it lets go

the second fault sounds like its one that the handbook may carry the answer, sorry