Voice activated controls - Micra Bose

Speedy Lass

Hi, Recently collected a Bose Personal Edition which has, obviously, the Bose sound system. The controls have a voice activation button (has logo of speaking head) on the steering wheel which appears to be working, but does not "call up" the phone/sat nav when pressed with verbal request made ?

A friend has the current/new Teckna Micra (with Bose) and this buttons prompts a "what service do you require" speaking logo on the central screen" when pressed. My mobile is blue-tooth connected and receives/sends calls using the manual buttons etc.

I have spoken to the dealer who stated "this button/service does not work with the Bose system" - very odd when all the Jukes/Teckna's have it fitted. A message to Nissan customer services came back with "refer to the owners manual"

Any help will be appreciated

Hi....welcome to the Forum

I have encountered similar issues with the Honda infotainment system but not sure about the Nissan version.
I think it may be a case of working through the various steps of the manual to reveal any more info on how it operates

Let us know how you get on with it